1. In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following are the identifying details of the company BODEGA ERUPCIÓN SOCIEDAD LIMITADA registered in the Lanzarote Companies Register, in volume 517 folio 134 inscription 1 with page IL-12838.
Company name: BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L.
Registered office: C/ Guanche, 8, Tao 35561, Lanzarote, Las Palmas
VAT NUMBER: B06792741
Telephone number: (+34) 669065445
Website property of BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L.: www.bodegaerupción.com
2. BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. informs that the purpose of the website www.bodegaerupción.com is to provide the general public with information about the activities of this company and the products and services it provides.
3. BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L., in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its clients.
BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or by e-mail messages will be included in a Data File treatment and will be treated automatically.
By sending the existing forms on this website, the sender gives his/her consent to be included in the aforementioned processing in order to provide the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in any form on this website where personal data is collected, he/she is informed that BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the data supplied in order to avoid alterations, losses, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
However, BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of the data by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user will be responsible in any case for the veracity of the information supplied and is responsible for informing BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. of any modification to the same, BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. being exempt from any responsibility in this respect.
The purpose of the processing is to serve as information support for the fiscal, administrative, commercial, accounting and invoicing management of the company.
If you wish, you may contact BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, the right to limit the processing and portability of your data.
4. BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L L. is the owner or has the due permissions relating to the intellectual property rights of this website and of the elements contained in it: texts, images, sounds, videos, brands, logos, design, etc. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L and/or their respective authors or holders of the rights, are expressly prohibited.
The user may view, print, copy and store the elements of this website as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L., shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
5. BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the website and the way in which they are presented or located.
6. BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in access to the Web, in its content, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them.
BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L. accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or other harmful elements.
7. Access and use of this website confers the condition of user, accepting with such access the Conditions of Use set out below.
8. This website provides the user with access to information and content for which the user assumes responsibility, extending this to the registration process that may be necessary to access certain services or content.
In the registration process, the user will also be responsible for providing truthful, legitimate and updated information, as well as for making diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the information, contents and services of this website and, in particular, not to carry out any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system or attempt to access it fraudulently using unauthorised access data.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all actions carried out with his/her user identifier. Specifically, he/she shall be responsible for choosing, as a password and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, numbers and letters and even, in systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters that are difficult to guess. In particular, the user shall avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to him/herself (name of family member, address, date of birth, etc.) or easy to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). BODEGA ERUPCIÓN S.L L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may derive from said access or use of the information.
9. This website may use “cookies” in its performance, informing the user of its aim to improve the provision of the services offered, adapt them to the user’s preferences and recognise them on their different visits to the site. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deduced.
10. This legal notice and general conditions are governed by Spanish law and any type of controversy or dispute relating to the use of this website will be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the place of residence of the owner of this website, with jurisdiction for the resolution of any dispute or conflict that may arise in the competent courts and tribunals within the Spanish territory, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction.